Monday, July 18, 2011

Hall Pass.

Okay, so I've totally meant to blog way before now, and I have tons of beauty posts waiting to go up, I just find myself either busy or sidetracked. Yeah, so, mini-update...still in cosmo school everyday, we're starting our unit on nails now so hopefully that's fun and exciting. Random: Danielle and I were in the bathroom the other day and discovered that when you look at the door of one of the stalls, where it was wiped down the wipe marks resemble Jesus, no joke!! Bathroom Jesus, yep! and you read it here. We also did some karaoke over the weekend, no one else that was supposed to come did so we just sang on our own and it was amazing. Got a text message saying we were instantly nominated for a Grammy, and that we are winning that Grammy, and that Will Ferrell, Fergie and Jesus in special form will be presenting it to us for our rendition of Bonnie Raitt's "Something to Talk About" as seen in the movie Stepbrothers. (If you aren't aware that I am kidding about the Grammy thing, then, wow, what a dream world you must live in). Let's see...I have been thinking about my Dad a lot lately, especially with the passing of my sister-in-laws Dad a couple days ago. It's the unexpected that shakes my core, and I don't even want to talk about the bonds between a father and daughter right now because I know for sure I'll cry. A go to quote for me right now is "If love could have saved you, you would have lived for ever". How poignant. How true, now let's move on...
...Do you all know what the Hall Pass "game" is???  You know where you and your significant other each pick 5 celebs that if you ever had the opportunity to you could hook up with no questions asked and so on and so forth (remember on Friends when Ross and Rachel did it and Ross laminated his list, haha)...well, my husband and I came up with our lists, so I thought for fun I'd share mine!:

1.  Nick Hexum
For real, he is my end all be all as far as celeb crushes go. I dig his music (he's the front man of 311 if you didn't know), and I dig his style in general. He's gorgeous!!!!!!!!! He can sing to me anytime and I can't wait to see 311 w Sublime next week. Ahhh, Nick Hexum. He's married too though, haha. With a kid and another one on the way. But please believe, I would have this man's love child. ;)

2. John Mayer
Another song-man!  And yes, his body is indeed a wonderland. And check those tattoos. Rawrrrrr. Everyone says his attitude is kind of jerk-ish lately, but look at him. I would spend some time in that bed, hahahaha.


3. Adam Levine

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. Again, another singer (I see the trend, huh). Musical talents and tattoos. And his new song, "Never Gonna Leave This Bed"....he is quite delicious. That's what I have to say about that.



4. John Krasinski

Surprise, surprise, it's not a singer!! I love JK though...I mean, really, who doesn't love him as Jim on "The Office"...he's just so dapper. He's married to Emily Blunt too, who I adore! Just saying...he's more charming then anything, so that puts him on the list.


5. WILD CARD!!!!!!
Seriously, I change my mind a lot, so I have decided that my #5 spot is a wild card, because let's face it, you never know who you are going to run into where. I mean, if Alexander Skarsgaard was wodering around Starbucks for whatever reason, and I had Kelly Slater locked down as my #5 I would be out of luck! Or Josh Duhamel, or Justin Timberlake, or that one guy from Big Time Rush, haha! So, Wild Card it is.

Well, I hope everyone is having a rad start to their weeks, and I will do my very best to get on here with some actual beauty posts! I have a review on Urban Decay setting spray so I will probably put that up there next!! Lots of Love.
XOXO,
J.

1 comment:

  1. PS: OMG! I think Ryan Gosling needs to be a contender on my list too! I'm tellin ya there's too many fiiiine gentleman out there!

    ReplyDelete