Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Birchbox: Beauty School

A Birchbox post on time?! Yes, yes I do believe so! It's still August and I'm posting my August Birchbox overview! And since I'm not being apologetic for my tardiness, I do wish to apologize for the fact that the pictures I took from my Android for this post aren't of the best quality, which given the fact that I have so many photog friends, well, let's just say I should be able to take a decent picture from my cell phone at best!
This month's box was titled "Beauty School", so without further delay let's break this down:

Cover.
The Goods.
On Display.
Okay, you can see (above) all the little treasures that came in this month's box, so let's discuss...
* Dr. Jart Waterfuse BB Cream ...who doesn't love a good BB cream, they do so many wonderful, fantastic things for your skin (detailed post coming soon)! I haven't tried Jart's as of yet, since I've been using other things, but this product is advertised as a 4-in-1 moisturizer, serum, sunscreen and skin-perfecting tint. They compare it to "the beauty version of a Swiss Army knife"...well, we'll see about that Dr. Jart, we'll just see about that!
*DDF Brightening Cleanser ...this is a foaming gel cleanser loaded with skin brighteners that help to fade any skin discolorations you may have and even out the skin's tone. This one sounds like a winner, and they were pretty generous on the sample of this guy! You can buy the full-size bottle for $38.


DDF Brightening Cleanser.


*Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur Perfume Sample ...it's Juicy Couture; who hasn't heard of Viva la Juicy, or at the very least witnessed it's bright, spunky packaging?! This scent is a blend of wild berries, mandarin, and waterlily. It is really more of a spring, early summer scent in my opinion...I tend to go for a warmer, deeper fragrance (anything with amber) for the fall/winter season. P.S...Fall, excuse me, "Autumn" is my favorite season, so this gal is stoked!!
*LiQWd Professional Volumizing Catalyst ..."volumizing catalyst", that sounds pretty legit, right! This is a weightless mist that is supposed to add body to your hair. I'm a bit picky when it comes to hair care, so this might be a good giveaway prize for someone else to scope out.
*LARABAR uber bar... pretty much within the same scope as a Lunabar and the like, this little guy is made of fruits and nuts and is a super healthy treat.

Well, that pretty much sums things up. I do have some posts planned up that will be debuting soon, so, you're welcome ;) I will also finally be posting information/details about my 100 Followers Facebook contest, so definitely stay tuned for that. I hope everyone has a rad Wednesday, and rest of the week. As for me, I think I foresee a Target run in my future. Peace and Love.

XOXO,
J <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment