Monday, May 30, 2011

What's in Your Purse?

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. A big thank you to all those who have served us (and are serving us) in the military. Especially remembering my dad today, and I really can't believe that Wednesday will mark 5 months since he passed away; he was a Vietnam Veteran and a proud Papa! Hearing Taps played on tv throughout the day was more moving than usual too, but I don't want to get into all of that. The weather was hot today, and I was hoping for like beach hot...you know the warm sunshine with a steady breeze, but no, it was just hot. The husband and I layed low...family cookout, game of cards, and we have the rest of the evening ahead of us....but to today's post..."What's in Your Purse?"...I'm sure all of you have either seen this or done it yourself, but I thought it would be fun to do! I did however just change purses (right now I'm using my new cute purse from Forever 21...couldn't find the pic online, but it's cute!) so it's actually clean! Therefore, my contents may not be as interesting as others, haha. So, here it is:

  • My wallet (super cute from Target)
  • My BlackBerry (which is actually now out of my purse)
  • Checkbook
  • Ibuprofen
  • Car keys
  • Cute sunglasses
  • Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena hand sanitizer
  • Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Candy, Baby hand cream
  • A clear Modella zipper bag with random stuff...
    • Ulta gift card holder (no gift card, haha)
    • Business card from Sorry Mom Tattoo
    • Info for our AMC Stubs card
    • My & Lover's Busch Gardens season passes
    • A lottery scratch ticket
    • A guardian angel token
    • A service menu to Animare Aveda salon
    • Brochure for some teeth whitening kit
    • Misc. receipts, etc, etc.
  • Australian Gold Going GaGa bronzing lotion
  • AG Bronze Minerals bronzer
  • Tanning Bed peeper eye-wear things
  • Revlon lip gloss in peach petals (I think that's the name)
  • Too Faced Lash Injection mascara
There you have it...it's not the usually suitcase of all things random since I'm using a new purse, but I kind of found it amusing to see just what I carry on any given day. Give it a few weeks, I'm sure it will become more interesting, haha. So, that leads to the question...What's in your purse??
XOXO,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment